How To Make Peppermint Oil Help You Stop Eating Junk Food And Instead Burn Tons Of Extra Calories
There are many scientific studies which have proved that refined sugar is extremely addictive. Scientists explain that ‘Sugar Addiction’ has the same effects on the brain as the habit-forming drug.
Sugar addiction is a habit that is detrimental for the overall health and it is extremely difficult to break this habit, particularly in the cases when the body and digestive tract become overwhelmed with yeast, candida, parasites and sugar-loving bacteria.
Medical experts explain that in order to prevent the cravings you need to detoxify your organism and remove all accumulated toxins. In today’s article we are going to present you completely natural method that will help you in the case of sugar addiction.
For this detoxification method you will need peppermint essential oil.
Alan Hirsch MD conducted a study in which he discovered that inhaling peppermint directly affects the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus, the satiety center in human brain which is responsible for stimulation of a feeling of fullness after a meal.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint is a hybrid mint that originates from Middle East and Europe. Today the peppermint is cultivated worldwide due to the aromatic leaves of this plant.
Peppermint oil is the oil obtained from mint leaves and has wide range of uses, starting from cooking, as a medicine or for beauty purposes.
The peppermint essential oil provides numerous therapeutic benefits, including relieving indigestion and improving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. In addition to that, this essential oil has the ability to decrease tuberculosis-induced inflammation, prevent asthma, clear up phlegm, ease herpes infections, manage stress and treat nervous disorders.
How to Make Peppermint Oil
- Fresh peppermint leaves (found in health food stores or supermarkets)
- Carrier oil, preferably olive oil
- A glass jar with a tight lid
First of all wash well the peppermint leaves and then crush or chop them. After that, place them into the jar along with the carrier oil. Carefully seal the jar and leave it to stand for 24 hours. After that, using a sterile gauze strain the oil. Next step is to add more of the ingredients and reseal. Repeat this procedure for 5 days. Finally, remove the leaves and then transfer the essential oil in another container. Store it in a cool place.
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Promotes proper respiratory function
- Promotes digestive health
- Reduces gas and bloating
- This oil is contained in many oral health products
- Put a drop in your mouth to freshen your breath
- In order to relieve stomach upset, take several drops of this essential oil in a Veggie Capsule
- Add several drops to your favorite smoothie and get a refreshing twist
- When you feel low on energy or fatigued diffuse this essential oil
- Rub on temples in the morning and get an energy boost